For such a snack, it is best to take large mushrooms and bake them one by one in an envelope. If the mushrooms are small, you can make one large foil envelope and bake them together. As for the marinade, then one of the simplest options is herbs, garlic and oil. But you can add soy sauce, mustard, and other spices to taste. Try it!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For nature / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Mushrooms
Dish: Snacks / Dishes in foil
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
Diet: For diabetics / Dietetic food / Lean meals / Vegetarian food / Low calorie / PP recipes
- Mushrooms - 450 Grams
- Greens - 2 Tbsp. spoons (mint, rosemary, thyme, parsley, etc.)
- Garlic - 2-4 Cloves
- Olive oil - 2-3 tbsp spoons
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
How to cook "Grilled Mushrooms in Foil"
1. Cut the foil into small squares. Lubricate with oil.
2. In a deep bowl, combine chopped garlic, herbs, oil. Add salt and pepper and stir.
3. Dip the mushrooms in the marinade one at a time and place on the foil.
4. Close the envelope carefully and send to the grill.
5. Fry for about 15 minutes until tender.
6. Grilled mushrooms in foil are ready. Enjoy your meal!