Making homemade sauce doesn't take long. For a rich taste, I put not only fresh tomatoes, but also tomato paste. Add spices to taste, adjust the pungency, add aromatic herbs. This sauce can be stored in the refrigerator and even rolled up for the winter if thermally processed correctly.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Tomato
Dish: Sauces / Tomato sauce / Pizza sauce
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Tomatoes - 800 Grams (canned or fresh)
- Tomato Paste - 170 Grams
- Sugar - 0.5 Art. spoons
- Salt - 0.5-1 Teaspoons
- Dried Basil - 1 Teaspoon
- Dried Oregano - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Red Pepper - To taste
How to cook "Tomato sauce for pizza"
1. Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan. Peel the garlic and grate it, add to well-heated oil. Fry for 1-2 minutes, no more.
2. Add peeled and mashed tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, salt, basil, oregano, a pinch of black and red pepper.
3. Stir all the ingredients in a saucepan, then cover and heat.
4. Boil the sauce after boiling for 15-20 minutes over low heat.
5. Use the prepared sauce immediately or cool and store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!