I propose to cook the most juicy and aromatic meat. These chops can be fried in a pan, in the oven, or on the grill. Marinate the meat as indicated in the recipe below with salt and pepper, or add any other spices you like. So, here's how to make juicy pork chops.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork
Dish: Hot dishes / Chops
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pork Chop - 2 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil - To taste
- Salt, pepper - To taste
How to make Juicy Pork Chop
1. Peel the onion and rinse in cold water, then cut into rings.
2. Wash and dry the meat with napkins. Rub the prepared meat with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a skillet with thick walls, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, put the onion.
4. Place the pork chop on top of the onion, cover and cook for 1 hour over low heat.
5. After an hour, remove the lid from the pan, cook the chops for another 1 hour over low heat.
6. Finished meat will be juicy and golden brown. Serve the chops with onions and your favorite side dish. Enjoy your meal!