If you have minced meat but don't have time to fry the burgers, make some meat loaf. Such a minced meat dish is very convenient to prepare, it allows you to show imagination, it is liked by both adults and children. In addition, minced meat Italian-style meat loaf is perfectly cut into portions and is very tasty cold. The meat bread will turn out to be juicy; stale bread or bread crumbs soaked in milk are added to it. But there should not be a lot of such additive, otherwise the meat aroma of the dish will disappear.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Minced Meat
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Ground Beef - 1 Kilogram
- Bread - 6 Slices
- Parmesan - 100 grams (grated)
- Egg - 4 Pieces
- Parsley - 1 Bunch
- Tomatoes - 2 Glasses (in their own juice)
- Sugar - 1/4 Cup
- Mustard - 1 Teaspoon (powder)
- Cayenne Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Worcester Sauce - 5 Tbsp spoons
- Bacon - 8 Slices
Number of Servings: 12
How to make "Italian Meat Bread"
1. In one bowl, combine the minced meat, slices of bread, Parmesan cheese, eggs, chopped parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Stir the mixture with your hands.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, tomatoes, mustard, cayenne pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Place the minced meat in a deep oval bowl and form a loaf. Cover the loaf with bacon slices on top.
5. Put the tomatoes on top of the meat loaf, bake it at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.