An excellent combination of aesthetic appearance and excellent taste. A range of salty-sweet and slightly spicy, just a little bit. It is very easy to prepare. The most time consuming part is extracting the pineapple pulp from the skin. If this procedure is depressing for you, then it can be ruled out by purchasing canned pineapples, cut into cubes, and the cooking time can be generally reduced to 10 minutes.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Pineapple / Cereal / Rice
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Thai / Asian
- Pineapple - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Roasted cashews - 8-10 pieces
- Garlic - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Green chili - 1 Piece
- Soy sauce - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Ground red pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cumin - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt, pepper - To taste
How to cook Thai Pineapple Rice
1. Melt butter in a hot skillet and sauté chopped onion until translucent. Then add chopped chili and garlic.
2. Place the bell peppers and carrots, cut into small cubes, on the onion. Simmer vegetables over high heat.
3. Add fresh pineapple slices and cook for a minute.
4. Now add the roasted cashews to the skillet and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Season vegetables with soy sauce, paprika, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper.
5. Add three cups of cooked rice and stir in vegetables. Serve Thai rice in pineapple skins.