I would like to share with you a step-by-step story on how to make Madeleine French biscuits. It turns out to be so delicious that it is simply impossible to come off! At the same time, the set of ingredients is quite traditional. This is a classic option, but if you want, you can dip it in chocolate before serving, it will be very cool, and also sprinkle with powdered sugar, for example.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
Cuisine geography: French / European
- Butter - 110 Grams
- Sugar - 130 Grams
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Flour - 150 Grams
- Lemon zest - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1/4 Teaspoon
How to make Madeleine French biscuits
1. Turn on the oven, let it heat up to 200 degrees. Put the butter to melt.
2. Pour sugar into the melted butter, having cooled it a little beforehand.
3. Whisk thoroughly. Add eggs one at a time.
4. Add lemon zest, baking powder, salt and flour. Stir the dough until smooth.
5. Arrange in special baking tins for French Madeleine biscuits and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until golden brown. Cool the finished cookies on a wire rack before serving.