The most important thing here: cover the dish tightly with foil or a bag while baking. And then my marinade leaked onto a baking sheet, and there was an unpleasant smell and fumes. For now, watch how to cook honey-soy marinade chicken drumsticks. On the one hand, the recipe is simple, but on the other, you can feel the originality.
Purpose: For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Honey / Chicken drumsticks
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Asian
- Chicken drumstick - 4 pieces
- Honey - 4 Art. spoons
- Soy sauce - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Chicken Seasoning - To taste
How to cook "Chicken drumsticks in honey and soy marinade"
1. Prepare food.
2. First, rinse the chicken and then rub with salt, pepper and seasoning.
3. Now make the marinade. Chop the garlic finely.
4. Then stir it with honey and soy sauce.
5. Next, coat the shins with marinade.
6. Then transfer the chicken to the foil, sprinkling with the marinade. Cover the dish tightly on all sides.
7. Bake the chicken for 46 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees. Enjoy your meal!