This is the perfect picnic treat and tastes good both hot and cold. When cooking, you can add any meat, cold cuts, bacon or sausage. Choose cheese to your taste, but smoked cheese is better. Tomato sauce is optional, you can cook without it, and also use the remaining, already boiled pasta for this dish. The recipe is for 2 frittats for a 22 cm frying pan.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Pasta / Egg
Dish: Snacks / Frittata
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Dry paste - 500 grams
- Tomato sauce - 500 grams (ready-made)
- Egg - 3-4 Pieces
- Hard cheese - 2 tbsp. spoons (grated)
- Salami - 100 Grams (or bacon)
- Smoked cheese - 100 grams
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Salt - To taste
How to make Spaghetti Frittata
1. Boil pasta according to package directions, strain, mix in a bowl with prepared tomato sauce and let cool. Prepare the rest of the food.
2. Beat eggs, add grated cheese and a pinch of salt. Pour the beaten eggs into the pasta and stir well. Heat olive oil in a skillet, put half of the spaghetti, top with small pieces of smoked cheese, salami and some ground black pepper.
3. Place the remaining spaghetti on top, tamp a little and cook, covered, over low heat for 10 minutes. Then, using a lid or large plate, gently flip the casserole to the other side and cook for another 5-6 minutes. Check the dish: the finished frittata should "slide" over the pan.
4. Serve the frittata hot or cold. It will be delicious in either case. Enjoy your meal!