I want to show you how to make canapes with watermelon, cucumber and mint. Intrigued by the combination? Insanely beautiful, tasty, unusual. Such an appetizer will surely amaze your loved ones and guests, will become a real highlight on the menu. In this case, feta cheese is also used, but you can experiment and replace it with another, favorite.
Purpose: At the festive table / Inexpensive / Buffet / In a hurry / Summer
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Cucumber / Berries / Watermelon / Mint / Herbs
Dish: Snacks / Canapes / Skewers
- Watermelon - 16 Slices
- Feta - 100-120 Grams
- Cucumber - 1-2 Pieces
- Mint Leaves - 16 Pieces
- Basil - To taste (+ brown sugar optional)
Number of Servings: 16
How to cook "Canapes with Watermelon, Cucumber and Mint"
1. Wash and pat dry the mint.
2. Cut into cubes or spoon out the pulp of the watermelon.
3. Cut the cheese and cucumber into small slices.
4. Collect the ingredients, secure them with a skewer. You can supplement the appetizer with balsamic. I definitely recommend making canapes with watermelon, cucumber and mint at home.