In such cakes, the delicate taste of juicy peaches, a creamy creamy layer and crumbly base dough are successfully combined. And, of course, the main highlight is the excellent brie cheese. If done correctly and quickly, you will be surprised how delicious it is, although at first the combination will seem strange. For special connoisseurs of gustatory contradictions, I can recommend replacing "Brie" with "Dor Blue" cheese, but this is for the brave:)
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Peach / Dairy / Cheese
- Peaches - 2 Pieces
- Butter - 180-200 Grams
- Sugar - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Sage - 200 Grams
- Egg - 4 Pieces
- Cream cheese "Brie" - 250 Gram
- Fat cream - 50-70 Grams
Number of Servings: 12
How to make Peach Brie
1. In a frying pan, melt three tablespoons of butter, add sugar. Stir well and cook until the mixture thickens.
2. Cut the peaches into small cubes and add to the same skillet. Add chopped sage and cook until peaches are soft.
3. In a small saucepan, combine water and 100 grams of butter, bring to a boil. Turn off heat, add flour and salt, mix until dough rolls into a ball. Transfer the dough to a separate bowl, beat in the eggs and stir.
4. Place the dough balls on a baking sheet (using a tablespoon).
5. Bake profiteroles for 15-20 minutes in an oven preheated to 190 degrees.
6. Whisk the cheese and cream in a clean, dry bowl.
7. Cut the cooled profiteroles in half. Fill half of the peach and cream cheese with a pastry syringe. Cover the dessert with the other half and sprinkle with powdered sugar.