If you love canned fish salads, try making a salad with tuna, potatoes and herbs. A delicate, flavorful and very satisfying salad made from canned tuna can be created with little effort. Noble fish makes the salad delicious and bright.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Vegetables / Potatoes / Tuna / Canned Tuna
- Potatoes - 1 Piece
- Batat - 1 Piece
- Canned Tuna - 250 Grams
- Green onion - 1 Bunch
- Sour cream - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Curry - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Salt, pepper - To taste
How to cook "Salad with potatoes and tuna"
1. Drain all the oil from the tuna using a sieve and container.
2. Cut potatoes and sweet potatoes into medium cubes. Cook vegetables until tender, 10 minutes.
3. Add tuna to cooled potatoes and sweet potatoes.
4. Add chopped onion to the same container.
4. Combine sour cream, curry, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Stir the ingredients with the dressing and serve.