Lean pork plus a variety of vegetables is super fast and incredibly delicious. I recommend giving it a try!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Pork / Legumes / Beans / Pork Tenderloin / Red Beans
Dish: Hot dishes / Stew
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pork - 400 Grams (lean pulp)
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Celery petiole - 1 Piece (large petiole)
- Sweet pepper - 2 Pieces (preferably multi-colored)
- Cherry Tomatoes - 8 Pieces
- Pureed tomatoes - 1 Glass
- Red Beans - 1 Cup (ready-made beans)
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Ground paprika - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Garlic Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Thyme - 1 Pinch
- Oregano - 1 Pinch
How to cook "Pork with vegetables and red beans"
Cut the pork into cubes, fry it with onions in butter until golden brown.
Add carrot sticks to the meat, thin slices of celery and julienned peppers. Stirring, fry for 5 minutes, until half cooked.
Sprinkle with paprika and stir. Add thick sliced cherry tomatoes. Simmer for a couple of minutes.
Add the beans. Pre-boiled or canned. Stir and heat for a couple of minutes.
Add chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with spices, salt to taste, stir, cover and let it brew without heating for 15 minutes.