I want to show you how to make a closed Stromboli pizza with ham, salami and cheese, but you can feel free to experiment with the filling. The sauce and dough are classic, only the shape is interesting. Both adults and children, I am sure, will appreciate such an experiment with pleasure:)
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Offal / Dairy Products / Cheese / Dough / Sausage
Dish: Baking / Pizza
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Pizza dough - 250 grams
- Pizza sauce - 200 Grams
- Salami - 7-9 Slices
- Ham - 7-9 Slices
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Cheese - 300 Grams
How to cook "Closed pizza" Stromboli "
1. Roll out the dough into a thin layer and brush with sauce, slightly stepping back from the edge. Turn the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Sprinkle the dough with half of the grated cheese.
3. Lay out the salami.
4. Next - ham and again cheese.
5. Beat the egg in a small bowl and spread over the edge of the dough.
6. Gently roll up and brush with egg on top.
7. Use a sharp knife to make small cuts. Sprinkle with herbs or a pinch of Parmesan if desired. Place the Stromboli in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
8. Cool slightly before serving and cut into portions. Enjoy your meal!