The finished dish will surprise you with its juiciness and rich beef aroma. The main thing is to choose quality meat. The surface of meat taken from the abdominal part of the animal should be flat, dull, dark red in color with rare streaks of fat or without them at all. Flank steak has a rather coarse structure of muscle fibers and is covered with a thin film. Before cooking, it must be thoroughly cleaned.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table / Birthday
Main Ingredient: Meat / Beef / Dairy / Cheese
Dish: Hot dishes / Rolls
- Beef - 1 Kilogram
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Onions - 4 Pieces
- Processed cheese - 200 grams
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Salami - 150 Grams
How to make Grilled Flank Steak Roll
1. Cut the tenderloin in two.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine chopped garlic, onion, parsley, grated Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and olive oil. Spread the mixture over the meat.
3. Place the salami and cheese slices on top of the meat.
4. Wrap the roll and tie it with a strong thread.
5. Cut the roll into pieces. Secure with toothpicks.
6. Grill the roll for 3 minutes on each side.