Delicate chicken meat in golden batter turns out to be crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Spicy Chicken Popcorn is tiny pieces of chicken in a lush, ruddy breading. They are perfect as a compliment to a soccer game broadcast or as a main course for a brutal lumberjack dinner. Although what to say, them and the fragile ladies in pink bunny slippers will touch both cheeks.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken
Dish: Snacks / Spicy
- Chicken meat - 500 grams
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Cornstarch - 3 Tbsp spoons
- Ginger Paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Vegetable oil - 250 Milliliters
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Turmeric - 1 Pinch
How to make Spicy Chicken Popcorn
1. Cut the fillets into medium pieces. Rinse them under running water.
2. Marinate meat in tomato paste, sour cream, garlic and ginger paste, turmeric, salt and pepper.
3. Dip the pieces of meat in the starch.
4. Fry the chicken in boiling oil until tender.