Instead of frying in a pan, I suggest baking them in the oven. The process will take almost as long as frying. Your croutons will not be too greasy, but will be very aromatic. You can use parsley, dill, basil, and try the experiment with dried herbs.
Appointment: For breakfast / For afternoon tea / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Garlic / Dairy Products / Butter / Herbs / Parsley
Dish: Snacks / Croutons
- Bread - 4 Slices
- Butter - 180 Grams
- Garlic - 4 Cloves
- Fresh parsley - 0.5 Bunch
How to cook "Garlic toasts with herbs in the oven"
1. Place the butter in a bowl and leave at room temperature to soften.
2. Peel the cloves of garlic and chop them finely, but do not pass through a press, namely chop.
3. Wash the fresh parsley and chop it.
4. When the butter has softened, mix it with the garlic and herbs.
5. Spread the butter mixture on top of each slice of bread, do not regret it.
6. Send the croutons to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes, watch the croutons so that they do not burn out.