Just want to draw your attention to the fact that during the cooking process, sugar and salt are optional ingredients. You can sweeten the porridge before serving it with honey or jam, or add yogurt or fresh fruit, for example. This porridge is not only tasty and healthy, it is perfect for fasting and for those who follow a diet.
Purpose: For breakfast / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Cereal / Oatmeal
Dish: Hot dishes / Porridge
Diet: Lean / Low Calorie
- Oatmeal - 1/4 Cup
- Water - 1 Glass
- Salt, sugar, spices - To taste (cinnamon, ground ginger, vanilla)
- Dried fruits - To taste (raisins, dried apricots, figs, etc.)
How to make Breakfast Oatmeal
1. Pour the oatmeal into a small saucepan or saucepan. Pour water there.
2. Since there is always little time in the morning, you don't have to pre-soak dried fruits. Add directly to the cereal. Place a saucepan on a fire and bring to a boil.
3. Cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. If desired, add yogurt, nuts, honey, berries, and more to the breakfast oatmeal. Enjoy your meal!