How to make Korean Meat Heh
1. For Korean Meat Heh, grate peeled carrots with a Korean carrot grater. If there is no such grater, you can cut the carrots thinly with a knife.
2. Peel and cut onions into half rings.
3. In a bowl, combine carrots and onions. Remember slightly with your hands.
4. Cut the boiled meat into strips. There are variants of He, when beef, chicken, turkey are used. By and large, the type of meat is not that important. There are options for preparing He, when the meat is used raw, it is frozen. After that, the stroganin is prepared, and already it is pickled. For me, this is a risky kind of dish; I prefer to use boiled meat.
5. Combine carrots, onions, chopped meat. Mix vegetable oil with spices. Squeeze the garlic to the butter through a press. Add salt and sugar, vinegar. Pour the chopped food with the resulting mixture. Tighten the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for a day.
6. After a while, serve He with meat to the table. The dish is bright, aromatic, rather spicy. It will serve as an excellent addition to dinner and whet the appetite not only with its taste and aroma, but also with its view.
7. Serve Korean He with meat to the table, garnish with herbs. Alternatively, you can generously add chopped parsley to the finished Xe. This is not for everybody.