B To prevent the cream from spreading, take thick sour cream with a fat content of at least 20-21%, add powdered sugar or sugar and the cream is ready. For 2 hours of cooling in the refrigerator, it will harden well and the cake will keep its shape perfectly. Decorate the cake with chocolate icing, grated nuts, chocolate, etc. I had a couple of nuts, I pounded them in a mortar and sprinkled on the cake. Let's get started?
Appointment: For children / For dessert / For a banquet table / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Dough / Sour cream / Sponge dough
Dish: Baking / Cakes / Biscuit
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Kefir - 200 Grams
- Eggs - 3 Pieces
- Sugar - 1 Glass
- Soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Vanillin - To taste
- Flour - 2 Glasses
- Cocoa - 3 Art. spoons
- Sour cream - 300 grams (cream)
- Sugar - 1 Glass (cream)
- Milk - 100 grams (glaze)
- Sugar - 4 Tbsp. spoons (glaze)
- Cocoa - 2 Art. spoons (glaze)
- Butter - 1 Tbsp. spoon (glaze)
How to cook "Curly Roly cake"
1. Prepare the cake products. You will also need a mixer and 1-2 detachable molds measuring 18-20 cm. I baked in a 21 cm mold, so the cakes came out thinner.
2. In a deep container, combine the eggs with sugar and beat the mixture with a mixer until light fluffy foam, it increases in volume several times.
3. The result of whipping in the photo. The mass is airy, lush.
4. Enter kefir, vanilla sugar, flour and soda (baking powder). Use a mixer to bring the dough to a uniform, smooth texture.
5. Divide the dough into two equal parts, add cocoa to one. stir.
6. Cover the bottom of the split mold with paper, grease with vegetable oil or butter and send to the oven for 20-25 minutes, temperature 180 degrees. Watch, the cakes are baked quickly.
7. Bake the chocolate sponge cake in the same way.
8. While the cakes are baking, prepare the icing. To do this, combine milk, sugar, cocoa and butter. Bring the mixture to a boil. Cool it down.
9. Prepare the cream. To do this, combine sour cream with sugar, mix well and the cream can be considered ready.
10. Remove the finished biscuit from the mold, remove the paper, cool.
11. Break the white biscuit with your hands into small pieces.
12. Start assembling the cake. Cut the top off the chocolate biscuit, grease the base generously with sour cream. Dip slices of white and chocolate sponge cake in cream and spread.
13. The cake is assembled. Seal it with your hands, spread the cream on top, if any.
14. Pour a generous amount of chocolate icing on the cake, garnish with grated chocolate, nuts and refrigerate for 2 hours to soak. Enjoy your meal!