When preparing this dish, you can even use dried mushrooms, you just need to boil them well beforehand. When serving, I recommend preheating the pancakes and serving them with sour cream.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table / Shrovetide
Main Ingredient: Mushrooms / Dough
Dish: Baking / Pancakes / Stuffed
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Milk - 500 Milliliters (for pancakes)
- Eggs - 1-2 Pieces (for pancakes)
- Flour - 5 Art. spoons (for pancakes)
- Vegetable oil - 30 Milliliters (for pancakes)
- Dry yeast - 5 grams (for pancakes)
- Sugar - 3 Tbsp. spoons (for pancakes)
- Mushrooms - 500 grams (for filling)
- Onions - 1 Piece (for filling)
- Sour cream - 1 Glass (for filling)
- Ghee butter - 1-2 st. spoons (for filling)
- Greens - To taste (for filling)
- Salt and Pepper - To taste (for filling)
How to cook "Pancakes with mushrooms"
1. Combine all pancake ingredients.
2. Fry the pancakes by greasing the pan with oil.
3. Dice the onion.
4. Chop the mushrooms at random.
5. Fry the onion with the addition of oil.
6. Add mushrooms, fry until tender. Add sour cream and simmer for 5 minutes. Do not forget to salt. Cool.
7. Grind with a blender or meat grinder.
8. Place a spoonful of the filling in the center of each pancake.
9. Wrap the filling in a pancake and serve. Enjoy your meal!