Serve on skewers, fruit wedges, or as a hot dish with any side dish. Meat balls can be made with ground beef, pork, or chicken. Balls can be made in any shape. Blanks (meat balls) can be made in advance, frozen and used if necessary.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / Family dinner / Buffet
Main Ingredient: Meat / Offal / Bacon / Ham / Eggs / Minced Meat
Dish: Hot dishes / Snacks
- Bacon - 100 Grams
- Ham - 450 Grams
- Minced pork - 450 Grams
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Breadcrumbs - 1 Glass
- Brown Sugar - 0.5 Cups
- Mustard (powder) - 4 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Pineapple Juice - 1 Glass
- Apple Cider Vinegar - 0.5 Cups
- Ketchup - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Cornstarch - 1 Teaspoon
- Cold water - 2 tbsp. spoons
How to make Glazed Meat Balls
1. Grind the ham and bacon in the bowl of a food processor.
2. Combine the minced ingredients with the minced meat, eggs, bread crumbs, 2 teaspoons of dry mustard, salt, 2 teaspoons of pineapple juice, and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
3. Form into small balls and place in a baking dish or baking sheet. Combine pineapple juice, sugar, apple cider vinegar, ketchup and bring to a boil, mix starch and water in a separate container, add to the hot icing, remove from heat and stir. Bake the meatballs in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 10 minutes, then brush with icing.
4. Send the balls back to the oven for 15-20 minutes, bake again. Also grease the finished balls with glaze.
5. You can serve the balls as a snack on skewers or in pineapple rings.