Dry spices or fresh herbs can be added. It is better to use mustard not in grains, otherwise they will start shooting when baked. You can independently regulate the sweetness and pungency of the dish by adding more or less honey and mustard. Eat chicken thighs hot.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Thighs
Dish: Hot dishes
- Honey - 1/4 Cup
- Mustard - 1/4 Cup
- Chicken Thighs - 1.2 Kilograms (can be replaced with chicken drumsticks)
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - To taste
- Rosemary - 2 Pieces
- Ground black pepper - To taste
How to cook "Chicken Thighs in Honey Mustard Sauce"
1. In a separate container, mix honey, mustard, olive oil, salt to taste. Wash the rosemary. Rinse and dry the chicken thighs. Place the chicken thighs in a deep baking dish.
2. Pour the sauce into the bowl with the chicken thighs and place the rosemary sprigs between the chicken pieces.
3. Place the container with chicken thighs in an oven preheated to 175 degrees and bake for 45 minutes. During cooking, periodically check the temperature of the meat, as soon as it reaches 80 degrees, turn off the oven and take out the dish.
4. Pepper the cooked chicken thighs and serve immediately.