Perhaps this is the most childish, crispest, most chocolate and joyful of desserts. Making it very, very quickly and easily, provided you have the right ingredients. Traditionally, in their manufacture, puffed rice is combined with melted chocolate or marshmallows, sometimes caramel and crushed nuts are added. Experiment and share your recipes.
Purpose: For lunch / For children / For dessert
Main ingredient: Cocoa
Dish: Desserts / Sweet
- Cocoa powder - 4-5 Art. spoons
- Coconut Oil - 100 Grams
- Maple Syrup - 5 Tbsp spoons
- Vanillin - 1 Pinch
How to make Crispy Chocolate Bars
1. Heat cocoa powder with coconut oil over low heat. Add maple syrup and stir.
2. When the mixture is smooth, add the vanillin and stir.
3. Send the chocolate mass to the puffed rice.
4. Stir well.
5. Place the mass in a container lined with paper or cling film.
6. Smooth the mixture evenly and place in the freezer for 15 minutes. After hardening, cut into bars and serve.