Today I'm going to show you how to make banana, apple and date quinoa puree. Thanks to this combination, you don't need sugar. This dish is suitable for vegetarians and those who follow a healthy diet. Try other fruits as well. Healthy, tasty and original.
Appointment: For children / Afternoon snack / Up to a year
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Banana / Apples / Cereal / Quinoa
Dish: Puree / Sweet
Diet: Diet Meals / Lean Meals / Vegetarian Meals / No Bake Meals / Gluten Free / PP Recipes
- Quinoa - 50 Grams
- Water - 1 Glass
- Banana - 1 Piece
- Apple - 1 Piece
- Date - 2 Pieces
- Ground cinnamon - 1 pinch
How to Make Quinoa Puree
1. Rinse the quinoa. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
2. Then add quinoa to the water. Bring everything to a boil, then cook for 7 minutes, covered.
3. Next, add slices of unpeeled apple and chopped dates to the saucepan. Cover the dish and cook for 14 minutes over medium heat.
4. Stir the porridge and leave to cool, while mash the banana with a fork.
5. Then combine the quinoa with the banana. Grind the mass in the puree with a blender. Enjoy your tasting!