When preparing this dish, you can experiment: mascarpone can be replaced, for example, with mayonnaise. And you can put any vegetables, cheese or mushrooms in the filling. Prepare these pancake rolls to your liking.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table / Shrovetide
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Dough
Dish: Baking / Pancakes / Snacks / Rolls / Filled dishes
- Whey - 1 Cup (pancakes)
- Salt - 1 Pinch (pancakes)
- Chicken egg - 1 Piece (pancakes)
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. spoon (pancakes)
- Vanilla Sugar - 1 Pinch (pancakes)
- Wheat flour - To taste (pancakes)
- Mascarpone - To taste (filling)
- Korean carrots - 150 grams (filling)
- Pickled cucumber - 2 Pieces (filling)
- Chicken breast - 1 Piece (filling)
How to make Pancakes with Chicken and Mascarpone
1. Combine all pancake ingredients, stir well.
2. Fry the pancakes by greasing the pan with oil.
3. Fry the breast or bake it in the oven.
4. Brush the pancake with mascarpone.
5. On top of each, place some carrots and a sliced cucumber.
6. Then place the sliced chicken breast.
7. Roll up, cut into rolls and serve. Enjoy your meal!