You can use any type and shape of pasta, add your favorite stews and double your Alfredo sauce if you like. For this dish, you can take ready-made grilled chicken or pre-fry finely chopped chicken fillet seasoned with salt and pepper.
Appointment: Lunch / Dinner / Family Dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Dairy / Cheese / Pasta / Chicken Breast
Dish: Hot dishes
- Pasta - 340 Grams
- Chicken Breasts - 2 Pieces (Small)
- Hard cheese - 1.5 Cups (grated)
- Parsley - 4 Pieces (twigs)
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Garlic - 4 Cloves (chopped)
- Wheat flour - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Chicken broth - 1 Glass
- Milk - 1 Glass
- Hard cheese - 3/4 Cup (grated)
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Salt - To taste
How to cook Alfredo pasta with baked chicken
1. I cook pasta like this.
2. First make a light Alfredo sauce with the last 8 ingredients: Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute until aroma appears. Add flour and fry for another 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Slowly pour in the chicken broth, stir until smooth. Pour in milk, stir, bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute until thickened, then stir in grated cheese, salt, pepper and cook sauce until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Heat the oven to 190 degrees. Boil the pasta according to package directions, strain and return to the pot.
4. Add chicken pieces.
5. Add Alfredo sauce and mix gently.
6. Place half of the pasta in a baking dish, sprinkle with half of the grated cheese, add the remaining pasta and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and slightly golden brown. Serve the baked pasta hot, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.