Here's how to make a pineapple cheesecake parfait, step by step. What is it? Let's take the base from the cheesecake - cookies and cream cheese, and the parfait gave us a shape. The result is an airy dessert with fruit. He only needs to brew in the refrigerator before serving, the rest is simple.
Purpose: At the festive table
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Pineapple / Dairy / Cheese / Ricotta
Dish: Desserts / Sweet
Cuisine geography: American
- Ricotta - 450 Grams
- Greek Yogurt - 240 Grams
- Sugar - 50 grams (white)
- Canned Pineapple - 960 Grams (in pieces)
- Canned Pineapple - 8 Pieces (in rings)
- Sugar Cookies - 400 Grams
- Vanilla extract - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
How to make Pineapple Cheesecake Parfait
1. Whisk together the ricotta, salt, yogurt, sugar and vanilla extract with a mixer.
2. Turn the cookies into small crumbs. Divide into equal portions in 8 cups or bowls.
3. Then lay out the pineapple (in slices).
4. And then pour the cheese mass. Leave the dessert in the refrigerator for 3 hours until it hardens completely.
5. Garnish the cheesecake parfait with pineapple rings before serving. Enjoy!