Pasta goes well with vegetables, seafood and any type of meat. You can make a dinner like this even on weekdays in just 20 minutes. The dish should be eaten immediately after preparation and should not be stored in the refrigerator. Garnish your meal with fresh herbs and enjoy a delicious and nutritious meal.
Purpose: Lunch / Dinner / Family Dinner / Quick Whip
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Pasta / Chicken Fillet
Dish: Hot dishes / Spaghetti / Pasta
- Spaghetti - 250 Grams
- Butter - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Chicken fillet - 300 Grams
- Salt, ground pepper - To taste
- Garlic - 4 Cloves
- Dry white wine - 0.5 Glasses
- Lemon - 1 Piece
- Parsley - 0.5 Bunch
How to make Chicken Pasta Recipe
1. Melt the butter and add the olive, cut the chicken into slices, season with salt and pepper on both sides. Fry the chicken in the butter mixture for 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer the meat to the board.
2. Return the pan to the heat, add chopped garlic, fry for 1 minute.
3. Pour wine and juice of one lemon into the pan, evaporate the liquid for about 2-3 minutes until it is reduced by 2 times.
4. Boil the pasta in advance and put it in a frying pan, add the lemon zest, 0.5 cups of water in which the pasta was cooked, chopped parsley, stir and put the chicken.
5. Serve immediately after cooking.