I want to draw your attention to the fact that pancake additives can be very diverse. I offer only a few options that, in my opinion, are just perfect. Nutella and condensed milk, honey and strawberry jam, as well as fresh berries and fruits. Neither adults nor children will refuse such a dessert:)
Appointment: For breakfast / For afternoon tea
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Milk / Dough
Dish: Baking / Pancakes / Sweet
Cuisine geography: French / European
- Flour - 2 Glasses
- Milk - 3 Glasses
- Sugar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Egg - 6 Pieces
- Butter - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Vanilla extract - 1 Teaspoon
Number of Servings: 20-24
How to make "French pancakes with milk"
1. These are the ingredients we will use to bake French pancakes with milk.
2. In a deep bowl, beat eggs with sugar, vanilla extract, flour and a glass of milk. Then pour in the remaining milk, whisking thoroughly so that there are no lumps. Melt the butter, cool and add to the dough.
3. Preheat the frying pan very well. Pour the dough into it in small portions to make thin pancakes.
4. Fry them on both sides until golden brown.
5. Serve with your favorite toppings. Enjoy your meal!