The recipe for how to cook rolls with mushrooms and spinach, you can only take as a basis, as an idea, changing the filling to your liking. But I assure you that it is in this version that the rolls are simply incomparable, each ingredient brings its own shades of taste to the dish and decorates it, I strongly advise you to try it!
Appointment: Lunch / Dinner / Family Dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Spinach / Mushrooms / Champignons
Dish: Hot dishes / Rolls / Filled dishes
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Lasagne Leaves - 5 Pieces
- Champignons - 240 Grams
- Ricotta - 200 Grams
- Mozzarella - 60 Grams
- Spinach - 120 Grams
- Marinara Sauce - 240 Milliliters
- Dried Italian herbs - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Red pepper flakes - 0.25 Teaspoons
- Salt - To taste
- Ground black pepper - To taste
- Olive Oil - 3 Teaspoons
How to cook "Rolls with mushrooms and spinach"
1. Boil lasagna leaves in salted boiling water for 8 minutes. Then rinse them with cold water, dry and brush with 1 teaspoon of oil.
2. Finely chop the garlic. Mix the sauce with 1/3 cup of water. Cut the washed mushrooms into slices. Finely grate half of the mozzarella to the ricotta, also add salt and pepper. Stir the cheese mixture.
3. Heat oil in a skillet. Fry the mushrooms with Italian herbs in it until the water evaporates and brown appears, about 7 minutes. Then add the red pepper and garlic, while stirring, heat the ingredients for 30 seconds. Then add the spinach to the skillet. Cook for another 3 minutes. Add salt and black pepper at the end.
4. Now spread the cheese mixture on the lasagna sheets, and on top - the mushroom from the pan. Roll the pasta sheets into rolls.
5. Put 2 spoons of marinara into a baking dish. Next, transfer the rolls to this form. Top with remaining sauce and grate cheese. Bake the dish in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
6. Serve the rolls immediately, drizzling with olive oil. Enjoy your meal!