If you can safely refer yourself to lovers of offal, then this option, how to make a salad of chicken hearts, is definitely worth taking note of. A minimum of ingredients and a simple mayonnaise dressing create a wonderful ensemble. This dish can be called quite budgetary, so thrifty housewives will definitely like it.
Purpose: At the festive table
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Hearts
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Chicken hearts - 350 Grams
- Mayonnaise - 50 Grams
- Onion - 1-2 Pieces
- Vinegar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Greens - 1 Pinch
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Sugar - To taste
How to make "Chicken Heart Salad"
1. To make a salad of chicken hearts at home, first of all, rinse the hearts thoroughly under running water, clean if necessary, and pour cold water over the fire. Boil in salted water until tender. Meanwhile, peel the onion and cut into half rings. Wash and pat dry with a handful of herbs.
2. Place the onion in a deep bowl. Scald with boiling water, and then dry. Add a pinch of salt and sugar. Pour in vinegar and some water. Leave to marinate while the hearts are boiling.
3. Cool the finished hearts a little and cut.
4. Place in a deep bowl.
5. Add the onion. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the mayonnaise. By the way, if you wish, you can use chicken hearts salad and sour cream in the recipe.
6. Top with chopped greens and mix gently. That's all, an appetizing salad can be served at the table. Enjoy your meal!