It is avocado that is used instead of mayonnaise, making a paste out of it, which perfectly combines all the ingredients together. The good thing about this sandwich is that the ingredients are interchangeable. For example, you can use parsley or green onions instead of cilantro. Chicken can be fried, boiled, or baked. Lettuce leaves can be used instead of bread.
Appointment: For breakfast / For lunch / For afternoon tea
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Fruit / Avocado / Apples
Dish: Snacks / Sandwich
- Chicken meat - 200 Grams
- Avocado - 1 Piece
- Apples - 1 Piece
- Celery stalk - 1/4 Piece
- Red Onion - 1/4 Piece
- Cilantro - 2 Pieces (or parsley)
- Lime juice - 2 Teaspoons (or lemon)
- Salt, ground pepper - To taste
- Bread - 4 Slices
How to make an Avocado Chicken Sandwich
1. Cut boiled chicken and avocado into cubes, chop celery, onion, peeled apples, cilantro or parsley.
2. Add lemon juice, salt and ground pepper to taste, mash the contents of the bowl with a fork, focusing on the avocado, but leaving large pieces of the rest of the ingredients.
3. Place a small amount of the filling on one slice of bread. Cover it with a second one and press down lightly. Serve the sandwich right away.