The secret of the lazy honey cake is that you don't need to roll thin cakes for it. It is enough to bake two tall biscuits and carefully cut them into smaller cakes. This is a very quick recipe, since while the cakes are baking, you can make a cream (just beat sugar with a mixer with cottage cheese and sour cream). To decorate the cake, I advise you to use chocolate, honey and crumbs from cookies or cakes. It will turn out not only beautiful, but also delicious.
Purpose: At the festive table
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Dough / Honey
Dish: Baking / Cakes / Sweet
- Flour - 480 Grams
- Sugar - 230 Grams
- Honey - 4 Art. spoons
- Egg - 4 Pieces
- Soda - 1 Art. the spoon
- Sour cream - 300 Grams
- Sugar - 250 Grams
- Cottage cheese - 250 Grams
How to cook "Lazy honey cake"
1. Prepare the dough: Beat eggs and sugar with a mixer until fluffy. Add honey and mix well. Sift flour and mix with baking soda.
2. Add flour and baking soda to the beaten eggs, stir with a spatula until smooth. Divide the dough in two. Cover the baking dishes with parchment, distribute the dough in them.
3. Bake two cakes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25 minutes. Allow the cakes to cool completely, then cut each into 5 pieces.
4. Prepare the cream: whisk sour cream, sugar and cottage cheese with a mixer until smooth. Assemble the cake: brush each cake with cream and place on top of each other. Also grease the sides and top of the cake with cream.
5. Send the cake to the refrigerator for 10 minutes. To create a honeycomb decoration, melt the white chocolate and pour it over the pimple bag. Refrigerate the bag for 15 minutes.
6. Transfer the honeycomb chocolate to the cake, decorate with honey, and sprinkle the sides with crumbs from the tops of the cakes. Refrigerate the cake overnight. Enjoy your meal!