Cooking such a snack will take you a little time, but believe me: it's worth it! The appetizer on the festive table looks just awesome. The contrast of egg white and bright beet filling, garnished with a slice of fish and herbs, makes the appetizer unforgettable! I do not advise you to interrupt all the ingredients in a blender, it will be much prettier and tastier when you can see them in the filling. In addition, let the finished filling stand for a while, then it will color all the ingredients better and the dish will become more beautiful.
Purpose: At the festive table
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Vegetables / Beetroot / Herring / Eggs
- Mayonnaise - 200 Grams
- Egg - 8-10 Pieces
- Beets - 2 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Herring - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Greens - 1 Bunch
- Water - 50 Milliliters
- Vinegar 9% - 50 Milliliters
How to cook "Lazy Fur Coat Snack"
1. Carefully cut the boiled eggs into two parts lengthwise, separating the yolk from the protein base. Mash the yolk with a fork. Grate the boiled beets on a coarse grater.
2. Chop the onion in a blender, cover with water and vinegar and leave for 15 minutes. Throw the onion in a colander, let all the liquid drain. Chop the dill finely and mix with the minced garlic.
3. Cut one part of the herring into small cubes and the other into wide strips. Salt the beets, add a little sunflower oil, a few tablespoons of mayonnaise.
4. Add yolks, onions, herbs and diced herring. Stir the filling well. Place the filling in the prepared boiled protein halves.
5. Garnish with wide fish slices and herbs. Pepper lightly. Enjoy your meal!