Bruschetta is a great idea for a buffet table, light snack and addition to the festive menu. The combination of spicy cheese, sweet notes of fruit, nuts and crunchy bread is sure to please you and your guests. I recommend memorizing the recipe and repeating it in your kitchen.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / Buffet / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Dairy / Cheese / Nuts / Pear
Dish: Snacks / Bruschetta
- Bread - 6 Slices
- Nuts - 12 Pieces
- Blue cheese - 200 grams
- Pear - 1-2 Pieces
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Bruschetta with pear, cheese and nuts"
1. Our ingredients.
2. Cut the bread into thin slices, brush with a little butter.
3. Place in the oven and dry the bread until crispy.
4. Slice the cheese.
5. Place the bread and cheese on top in an ovenproof dish.
6. Add a couple of nuts and put in the oven for another 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
7. Peel and cut the pear into cubes.
8. Top with bruschetta before serving with pear and enjoy the result. Enjoy your meal!