I fry the chicken breast in parchment with the addition of spices in a dry frying pan. The meat stays juicy and is easy to cut into small cubes. Add raisins to the salad dressing for a spicy flavor. A bun or slice of bread can be dried to a light crunch in the oven or in a dry skillet.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Cabbage / Chicken Breast
Dish: Salads / Appetizers / Bruschetta
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Chicken Breast - 200 Grams
- Seasoning - 1 Teaspoon (for chicken)
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - To taste
- Bun - 3 Pieces
- Chinese cabbage - 100 grams
- Raisins - 1 Art. the spoon
- Mayonnaise - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Cream - 30 Milliliters
- Worcestershire Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Ground pepper - To taste
- Parmesan - 2 tbsp. spoons (grated)
How to cook Bruschetta Caesar
1. Rinse and dry the chicken breast. Beat with a hammer to a thickness of 1 cm. Grease the parchment with vegetable oil, sprinkle with barbecue seasoning and salt (1/2 teaspoon), wrap the beaten meat.
2. In a dry skillet, fry the chicken breast in parchment on both sides for 3-4 minutes each. Cool it down.
3. Prepare the rest of the required ingredients. Soak the raisins in boiling water for 20 minutes, drain the water. Chop the garlic.
4. Cut the buns in half and bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 ° C. Or roast in a grill pan.
5. For the sauce, combine (in a chopper) raisins, mayonnaise, cream, Worcestershire sauce, chopped garlic, black pepper and beat until smooth.
6. Cut the breast into small cubes and stir in the sauce. Chop the Chinese cabbage very thinly.
7. Put chopped cabbage on top of the bun, then the slices of breast in the sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
8. Bon appetit!