This cake can be served in place of bread or morning sandwiches. You can add hard, melted or cream cheese to it, and green onions, dill and parsley familiar to us, as well as cilantro, basil or other herbs are suitable for greens. Serve warm (not hot) or cooled down.
Purpose: For lunch / For afternoon tea
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Cheese / Cereals / Dough / Bran
Dish: Baking / Flatbread
- Kefir - 200 Milliliters
- Soda - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Granulated sugar - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Eggs - 1 Piece
- Flour - 5 Art. spoons
- Oat bran - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Cheese - 50 Grams
- Greens - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Mayonnaise - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Sesame Seeds - 1 Teaspoon
How to cook "Bread with Bran, Cheese and Herbs"
1. Pour kefir at room temperature into a saucepan, add soda, salt, granulated sugar, chicken eggs to it, mix well.
2. Sift the flour and add it in portions into the dough, then add the bran.
3. Pour in sunflower oil, stir the dough well.
4. In a separate container, combine grated cheese, chopped garlic, finely chopped herbs, mayonnaise.
5. Pour half of the prepared dough into a baking dish.
6. Spread the filling over the dough.
7. Pour the remaining dough over the filling and sprinkle with sesame seeds (white, black).
8. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
9. Remove the tortilla from the mold and cool slightly, then cut into slices and serve.