For kebabs I use chicken fillet. The meat needs to be marinated from 30 minutes to 2 hours. In the same marinade, you can make vegetables for a side dish for a kebab. Fry the kebab on the grill or over glowing coals. Serve the kebab immediately after browning while it is still hot.
Purpose: Outdoors / At the festive table
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Fruit / Chicken Fillet / Basil / Kumquat / Herbs
Dish: Sauces / Hot dishes / Barbecue / Marinades
- Basil - 0.5 Bunch
- Balsamic Vinegar - 5 Tbsp spoons
- Olive oil - 7 Tbsp. spoons
- Kumquat - 2 Pieces
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Chicken fillet - 10 Pieces
How to cook "Chicken kebab marinovka"
1. Wash the kumquat and finely grate the zest, then squeeze the juice into a jar, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chopped green basil, salt and pepper to taste, stir well.
2. Wash the meat and cut into large pieces.
3. Place the meat in a bowl and cover with marinade, mash the meat and refrigerate for 30-120 minutes.
4. Spread the meat on skewers and grill until golden brown. Serve kebabs immediately.