Here is a great way to make a beetroot salad with beans and prunes. I want to say right away that the dish, of course, is not for everyone. If you are a fan of all of the ingredients listed, then go ahead! In this case, the beans are boiled, but they can be replaced with canned beans to save time. When baking beets, you can add your favorite aromatic spices and herbs as desired.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Beans / Beets / Fruit / Dried Fruit / Prunes
- Beets - 1-2 Pieces
- Beans - 100 Grams
- Prunes - 100 Grams
- Garlic - 2-4 Cloves
- Salt, pepper, olive oil - To taste
- Sesame seeds - 1/2 Teaspoon (for serving)
How to cook "Beetroot salad with beans and prunes"
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water, and then boil until tender. Dry and place in a salad bowl.
2. Peel the beets, cut into cubes and place in an ovenproof dish on foil.
3. Add a little salt to taste, pour with olive oil and send to the preheated oven. Bake at 190-200 degrees until soft (30-50 minutes).
4. Cool the finished beets and place with the beans.
5. Rinse the prunes, pour boiling water for a couple of minutes, dry and cut. Add to the salad bowl along with the garlic passed through the press.
6. It remains only to salt and pepper the salad to taste and pour over with olive oil. Stir gently, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.