Today I will cook rice porridge, but in a similar way you can make any cereal, for example, oatmeal, barley, buckwheat. If you are cooking for very little ones, then it is better to dilute the milk with water and refuse spicy spices. For older children, some spices are allowed, for example, cinnamon or vanilla.
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For breakfast
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Milk / Cereals / Rice
Dish: Hot dishes / Porridge
- Rice - 1.5 Cups
- Water - 3 Glasses
- Milk - 3 Glasses
- Sugar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Vanilla - To taste
- Cinnamon - To taste
- Butter - 30 Grams
How to cook "Children's porridge in a slow cooker"
1. Rinse the rice and place it in the multicooker bowl, fill it with water and turn on the "Cooking" mode. Leave the lid on and cook for about 10 minutes.
2. Stir the rice periodically with a wooden spoon, after 10 minutes it will almost absorb all the water. If a little liquid remains, don't worry.
3. Pour milk over the rice, close the lid and turn on the "Porridge / Rice" mode, cook for 70 minutes.
4. After the beep, open the lid, stir the porridge with a spoon and leave for a few minutes.
5. Add a little vanilla, mix everything well, you can serve it.
6. Put the porridge on a plate, sprinkle with cinnamon and add butter. Enjoy your meal!