In this recipe, I'll show you how to make a simple chocolate pear pie. The dough of such a pie resembles brownie in consistency, since it is moderately moist and very chocolatey. The advantage of this recipe is that pears can be taken not only pickled, but also fresh. Moreover, pears can be substituted for apples, plums or other fruits. You can also add a mixture of nuts (for example: hazelnuts, almonds, cashews or pistachios), it will be delicious!
Purpose: At the festive table / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Dough / Pear
Dish: Baking / Pies
- Pickled pears - 6-7 Pieces
- Flour - 200 Grams
- Sugar - 180 Grams
- Walnuts - 100 Grams
- Butter - 100 grams
- Milk - 100 Grams
- Baking powder - 8 Grams
- Cocoa - 4 Art. spoons
- Egg - 3 Pieces
- Powdered sugar - 2-4 Art. spoons
How to make Simple Chocolate Pear Pie
1. Mix all dry ingredients: add baking powder, walnuts and cocoa to flour, stir.
2. Break eggs, add sugar and butter to them. Bring the mass to a homogeneous state (you can use a blender). Then add cold milk and mix well.
3. Add the liquid part to the dry part of the dough and mix. Grease a baking dish with butter, put half-cut pears on the bottom.
4. Put the dough on top of the pears, smooth it and send it to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 1 hour. Sprinkle the finished cake with icing sugar. Enjoy your meal!