Cherry pies are my favorite delicacy, in general I really like cherries, they have a balance of sweetness and acidity. Plus, the berry goes well with other fruits, spices, and alcohol. The pie is perfect for a small buffet table or for meetings with friends. I spend no more than 30-40 minutes on cooking, which is very convenient and practical.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack
Main Ingredient: Cherries / Berries / Dough / Frozen Cherries
Dish: Baking / Pies
- Puff yeast dough - 500 grams
- Frozen cherries - 400 grams
- Cognac - 1 Art. the spoon
- Granulated Sugar - 1/2 Cup
- Cinnamon - To taste
How to make "Cherry Puff Yeast Pie"
1. I use ready-made dough, I divide it into 2 equal parts. I roll out one of them in shape (I have a round one), then lay it out and distribute it evenly.
2. Put frozen cherries inside the mold with dough, distribute it.
3. Sprinkle the cherry with a spoonful of cognac (you can add a little more, but without fanaticism).
4. Pour in granulated sugar (its amount can be reduced to taste) and sprinkle everything with cinnamon.
5. I roll out the second half of the dough, then transfer it into a mold and seal the edges and top, pierce the dough with a fork so that it does not swell much during baking.
6. I send the cake to an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes. I decorate the hot cake with cinnamon and serve.