The recipe for how to make a light spring salad with cucumbers is qualitatively different from other similar ones, thanks to its piquant sauce of lemon juice, garlic and sugar. This is what you need for a delicious mouth-watering lunch:)
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For afternoon tea / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Cucumber / Fruit / Lemon
- Cucumbers - 4 Pieces
- Onions - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Lemon - 1 Piece
- Roasted sesame seeds - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Sugar, pepper - To taste
How to make Light Spring Cucumber Salad
1. Cut the cucumbers into half rings.
2. Cut the onion into rings or half rings and fry in vegetable oil.
3. Finely chop the garlic or squeeze through the garlic press into the cucumbers.
4. Fry the sesame seeds in a pan until golden brown. Send to cucumbers along with sugar and black pepper.
5. Add fried onions to salad and drizzle with lemon juice.
6. Let the salad brew for half an hour - and bon appetit!