Scrambled eggs are a great option for a light and hearty breakfast, but they'll be even better if you cook them this recipe! The dish looks very original and appetizing due to the fact that the ham and cheese must be wrapped in an egg roll. This breakfast is perfect for those who do not have enough time in the morning to prepare a more complex dish. The roll turns out to be very juicy and tasty. You can add greens directly to the eggs, or you can decorate the finished dish with them.
Appointment: For breakfast / Whip up
Main Ingredient: Meat / Offal / Ham / Dairy / Cheese / Eggs
Dish: Snacks / Omelet / Rolls / Filled Meals
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Ham (slice) - 4 Pieces
- Cheese (slice) - 4 Pieces
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Fresh Vegetables - To taste
How to make "Egg Roll with Ham"
1. Cooking scrambled eggs is necessary with the expectation that the pan is about 26 cm in diameter. If you have a larger pan, take three eggs. Whisk eggs lightly with salt, pepper and spices.
2. Grease a frying pan with vegetable oil and pour the eggs in a thin layer. Reduce heat and let it brown a little. Then place the ham slices and the cheese on top.
3. When the eggs are almost done, roll them up. Serve with herbs and vegetables. Enjoy your meal!