I really love the recipe for how to make a simple meat pie with potatoes. This cake is enough even for a large family. I used minced pork and beef, but of course, any will do.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Poultry / Chicken / Dough / Minced Meat
Dish: Baking / Pies / Filled Dishes
- Minced meat - 400 gram
- Chicken fillet - 1 Piece
- Potatoes - 1 Piece
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Oil - 100 Grams
- Flour - 300 Grams
- Sour cream - 200 Milliliters
- Baking powder - 2 Teaspoons
How to make Simple Meat Potato Pie
1. Melt butter, add sour cream and egg, salt and stir.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and knead to a soft elastic dough.
3. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
4. Cut chicken fillet (about 300-400 g) into small pieces.
5. Peel and dice the potatoes.
6. Combine fillets, potatoes, minced meat, finely chopped onions, add pepper mixture and salt. Stir.
7. Divide the dough into 2 unequal parts. Place most of it on parchment paper and roll out into an oval shape. Roll out a smaller part of the dough into a layer of the same size.
8. Lay out the filling, cover with dough, pinch the edges. Puncture with a fork. Brush with a beaten egg and a pinch of turmeric. Bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
9. That's it! Cool the pie and serve.