A cupcake with a cup of coffee for breakfast will be the best option to cheer up your loved ones, so I'll show you how to make a coconut-lemon cupcake in the microwave. An easy and quick cupcake that everyone can handle. It bakes very quickly and remains tender and moderately moist in the middle thanks to the condensed milk. If you wish, you can put jam instead of condensed milk, but, as for me, it is condensed milk that is ideal for this recipe.
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Lemon / Nuts / Dough / Coconut / Coconut Flakes
Dish: Baking / Cupcakes / No Bake / Cupcakes
- Flour - 4 Art. spoons
- Sugar - 2.5 Tbsp. spoons
- Milk - 4 Art. spoons
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Coconut flakes - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Lemon zest - 1 Piece
- Condensed milk - 2 Teaspoons
- Baking powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Vanillin - 1/4 Teaspoon
How to cook "Coconut Lemon Muffin in the microwave"
1. Add sugar, baking powder, vanillin to the sifted flour and mix well.
2. Then add lemon zest, milk and one egg, stir the dough well again.
3. Put 2 tbsp in each mug. tablespoons of dough, then a spoonful of condensed milk, then again 1 tbsp. a spoonful of dough. Bake in the microwave oven in Bake or Combination mode for 4 minutes.
4. Decorate the muffin with coconut or powdered sugar. Enjoy your meal!