Such dietary minced chicken meatballs at home can be cooked in the oven, on the stove and even in a slow cooker. You do not need to fry them beforehand, and to obtain the dietary character of the dish, onions and carrots are also better to put raw in minced meat. The tomato sauce gives the dish a special zest.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Minced Chicken
Dish: Hot dishes / Meatballs
- Minced chicken - 700 Grams
- Rice - 40 Grams
- Onions - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Tomato juice - 1 Glass
- Salt and Spices - To taste
How to cook "Diet minced chicken meatballs"
1. Before cooking, the rice must be boiled until half cooked. For diet cutlets, it is better to put onions and carrots in the minced meat raw, and you can also fry them a little in butter.
2. Add onions and carrots to the minced meat, as well as an egg, rice and salt. Season to taste and mix well until smooth.
3. Form meatballs, put them in a baking dish. Prepare the sauce separately.
4. Bring the tomato juice (or fruit drink) to a boil, add spices (bay leaves, peppercorns or a mixture of peppers).
5. Pour the sauce into a mold, put dietary minced chicken meatballs in an oven preheated to 180 degrees. If you decide to cook meatballs on the stove, place them in a non-stick saucepan and top with a little sauce. Simmer for about 25 minutes over low heat. If you decide to bake meatballs with sauce, then leave them in the oven for 20 minutes. During this time, the sauce is absorbed and the meatballs will turn out to be very juicy.
6. Serve hot meatballs with garnish. Boil mashed potatoes or any kind of porridge, garnish with gravy and serve with pickles or fresh vegetables. Enjoy your meal!