I want to tell you how to cook quick pickled champignons hot with aromatic spices, garlic and herbs. The recipe is actually incredibly simple, but the result will surely please you. You can serve such mushrooms both every day (as a savory snack) and on a festive table. Pamper yourself with deliciously delicious and savory mushrooms, and you will forget about canning from stores forever.
Purpose: In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Mushrooms / Champignons
Dish: Blanks / Marinating
- Mushrooms - 1 Kilogram
- Head of garlic - 3 Pieces
- Greens - 1 Bunch (dill)
- Vinegar - 100 Grams
- Sugar - 100 Grams
- Salt - 125 Grams
- Bay Leaves and Allspice - To taste
- Water - 2 Liters
How to cook "Quick Hot Pickled Mushrooms"
1. First of all, prepare all the necessary ingredients, which are actually very few.
2. Pour water into a saucepan, put on fire. Add sugar, salt, bay leaves, black and allspice. Bring to a boil, pour in the vinegar.
3. Place the pre-washed mushrooms and garlic.
4. Add a bunch of dill, simmer for 4 minutes. Then remove from heat and leave to cool completely in the marinade. That's the whole secret. Simple and delicious!