This very easy to prepare, but at the same time insanely delicious pie will be a godsend for a festive dinner. To prepare it, we do not need many ingredients, and the main one - lavash - can be bought in a store or prepared at home. I advise you to experiment with the filling and add a little fried mushrooms, it should turn out very tasty and aromatic!
Purpose: For lunch / For afternoon tea
Main Ingredient: Meat / Minced Meat / Lavash
Dish: Baking / Pies
Cuisine geography: Caucasian
- Minced meat - 400 Grams (I have beef)
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Lavash - 4-5 Pieces
- Eggs - 2 Pieces
- Sour cream - 5 Art. spoons
- Vegetable oil - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Water - 125 Milliliters
- Salt - To taste
- Spices - To taste
How to make "Simple pita bread with meat"
1. Fry the finely chopped onion until transparent. Add minced meat to it, distribute it evenly, cover and bring to readiness. Season with salt, pepper and spices to taste.
2. Prepare the mixture for greasing the pita bread. To do this, mix the egg, sour cream, water and vegetable oil until smooth.
3. Grease a sheet of pita bread with a prepared mixture. Then put the fried minced meat along the pita bread and gently roll it up.
4. Roll the first roll into a spiral, place it in the center of the round shape. Then, in turn, roll up the pita rolls to fill out the form.
5. On top of the rolls, you can put the remaining minced meat. Lubricate the rolls with a mixture of eggs and sour cream, send them to an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Enjoy your meal!