Having slightly changed the classic recipe, you will learn how to cook wet manna. Delicate, moist and airy cake is a great option for tea. If desired, you can add nuts, candied fruits or dried fruits to the dough, as well as jam or citrus zest, for example. Treat yourself to a delicious tea.
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea
Main Ingredient: Dairy Products / Milk / Kefir / Cereals / Semolina
Dish: Baking / Mannik
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Egg - 1-2 Pieces
- Soda or baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Vanillin - 1 Pinch
How to cook "Mannik wet"
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Lubricate the mold with butter and sprinkle with semolina. Combine eggs with salt, sugar and vanilla in a deep bowl.
2. Whisk everything until smooth. Pour the semolina with kefir. Pour milk into a bowl, stir.
3. Add baking soda or baking powder, add sifted flour, continuing to beat until the dough is fluffy.
4. Put semolina with kefir in a bowl, mix well again. Everything, the dough can be sent to a heat-resistant form and put in the oven.
5. Depending on the size of the dish, bake the manna for 30 to 55 minutes. The top should be browned, and the match should come out of the dough dry. Enjoy your tea!